Friday, September 10

Flash Me Friday!- FOOD!

It's THAT time again! FLASH ME FRIDAY! I have been really bad at keeping up with all the posts lately. This week I am back on board. This is the time to take a picture of this week's flash and share it with others! If you aren't in on Flash Me Fridays....you can join us all by clicking on this :::::::::::>. Groettum Family Blog

This week we are posting our "warm comfort food" as the season is changing! A friend of mine made these appetizers for a party we had at the house. I demanded the recipe because I found myself eating one wonton while I was grabbing for another. This is a great warm appetizer that will melt in your mouth! Don't let some of the icky ingredients fool you ...they taste amazing. (even my picky husband adores them!)

If you find yourself craving a NFL appetizer for the fall..this is it!!!



Sausage Wontons (Makes 45- 50)

1 pkg. wonton wrappers (usually find in salad section of grocery store)
1 lb. sausage (browned and chopped)
2 cups shredded colby and jack cheese
1 cup ranch dressing
1/4 cup finely chopped green olives

Cook wonton wrappers in mini muffin pan for 3-4 minutes @ 350. Mix other ingredients and drop a teaspoon of  mixture into each pre-cooked wonton wrapper. Cook for an additional 3-4 minutes
or until cheese is melted. Let cool and enjoy!
(They also are quite
festive looking!)

1 comment:

  1. My mom just made these last weekend for Labor Day. They are SOOOOOOO delicious!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Comments? Your comments help us stay strong!